BenchTOF-Evolve is perfect for any analyst wishing to realise the benefits of TOF MS without the need for extensive training or disruption to existing workflows.
The BenchTOF instruments that are offered by SepSolve all incorporate a highly efficient direct-extraction ion source, which boosts sensitivity to the level normally encountered in selected ion monitoring (SIM) mode on quadrupoles, while collecting full-range mass spectra that allow simultaneous analysis of trace-level targets and unknowns, and full ability for retrospective searching.
They also generate ‘reference-quality’ spectra free from mass discrimination, which allow direct comparison to spectra in commercial libraries such as NIST or Wiley.
- Enjoy the advantages of TOF MS while retaining your existing GC–MS workflow and data-processing packages.
- Cut down on analysis time by detecting trace-level targets and unknowns in a single run.
- Maintain your confidence in chemical identification with reference-quality spectra.
- Expand your laboratory’s capability by using sub-unit mass selectivity to improve detection of trace-level compounds in complex matrices.
- Improve your productivity through the greatly reduced need for cleaning or maintenance of BenchTOF.
- Get more out of your data with TargetView compound-identification software.
- BenchTOF-Evolve instrument control software compatible with a number of leading GCs and autosamplers.
- High-speed spectral acquisition ensuring compatibility with fast GC and GC×GC.