Analysts in high-throughput or QA/QC laboratories rely on BenchTOF-HD for its outstanding performance across a wide range of GC and GC×GC applications.
- Streamline your instrument control, method development and data analysis with TOF-DS software.
- Meet the demands of applications requiring confident identification at ultra-low detection limits.
- Extended mass range (m/z 1–1500) and temperature performance for tackling the most demanding applications
- Speed up data processing using powerful TOF-DS software for instrument control and data analysis, including near-real-time processing, unlockable parameters for fast method development, and ChromCompare chromatographic screening.
- Expand your laboratory’s capability by using sub-unit mass selectivity to improve detection of trace-level compounds in complex matrices.
- Speed up analysis of complex samples with fast GC and GC×GC.
- Improve your productivity through the greatly reduced need for cleaning or maintenance of BenchTOF.
Reliable speciation of fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs) by flow-modulated GC×GC–TOF MS/FID with Tandem Ionisation
Flavour profiling of milk using high‑capacity sorptive extraction and TD–GC×GC–TOF MS/FID
Comprehensive analysis of coffee bean extracts by GC×GC–TOF MS
Rapid aroma-profiling of cookies by dynamic headspace sampling and TD–GC–TOF MS
Comparison of aroma compounds in whisky by SPME–GC×GC–TOF MS/FID
Tackling the extended list of fragrance allergens by flow-modulated GC×GC–TOF MS/FID
Comprehensive analysis of tobacco smoke using TD–GC×GC–TOF MS with Tandem Ionisation
Detailed characterisation of essential oils by flow-modulated GC×GC and Tandem Ionisation mass spectrometry
Enhanced separation of hop oils by flow-modulated GC×GC–TOF MS
Demander des informations
Remplissez le formulaire pour être contacté par le responsable de ligne